Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday WIW

Okay, so this past week I had 2 outfits that I liked how they turned out….

Black Pink

This is the black sweater I got from Miya Designs last year and LOVE it. Pink pants from Aeropostale on sale a couple weeks ago. Pink moon-looking boots from Forever Young Shoes a couple years ago. Pink purse from the DI last year. Ruffle scarf from Pick Your Plum last year, and lacey boot cuffs I made last month.

Yellow Gray Ruffle

Yellow cardigan from Chadwick's a few years ago on clearance, gray ruffle shirt from DI, brown tank from DownEast Basics, brown purse from Target years ago, bracelets from Target (I think) years ago, clock necklace from Shabby Apple, skinny jeans from my sis-in-law that just had the cutest baby I get to see this weekend!!! and riding boots from my aunt.

I cropped off my face cuz I was making weird faces in both pictures. Meh.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...