Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

What I Wore Sunday: Week 39

frame to match teal and white

…52 weeks of shaking up the wardrobe…

The Rules:

  1. Wear a different outfit every Sunday.

  2. Incorporate at least one article of clothing or accessory that was either refashioned, sewn myself, or handmade.

  3. Outfits can be worn more than once; just not the same way

This is what I wore:

week 39

This is a skirt I made from a maxi dress I got off the clearance rack for $3.00.  The scarf is from the top half of another maxi dress I got the same day for the same price.  This outfit was easy to make and very comfortable to wear.  I liked it. 

So, here I am at week 39 of my What I Wore Sunday Challenge.  Pregnancy lasts 40 weeks (mine never did…my longest was 38…) so I could have had another baby in the amount of time I’ve been doing this challenge.  Thank goodness I didn’t!  :)

Thanks so much to everyone who linked up the past two weeks.  You all have so many fabulous ideas! 

The Shoestring Contessa put this adorable outfit together.

019

Pieces from this outfit were embellished by her, thrifted, handed down, and bought on sale.  Everything about that wins!  It’s so so cute, and I wish I had her hair.  Kinda jealous!

Marija from Tousled Day made this fabulous chestnut ring:

DIY chestnut ring

How cute is that?  I would never thought of using a chestnut as jewelry.  Perfect for fall.

Alison from Heavenly Handmades made her own coat.

Abbey Coat 3 watermarked

A COAT!!!  I am impressed!  A coat would have intimidated me to no end.  Kudos to Alison!  You did a great job, and that coat is so cute!

So, ready for another link party?  Ash has one up and running.  Click on over and link up everything you’ve been busy crafting!

See you there!

signature nat

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm so happy that you liked mine ring :)
    Thank you for featuring it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...