Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Friday, November 2, 2012

Thanksgiving and Fall Ideas

All of these ideas come via my Pinterest Thanksgiving board, so head there if you want more inspiration! Also, make sure to link up at the bottom!

Love this candle holders! Found over at Becoming Martha.

Cornucopias scream Thanksgiving to me, and this is an awesome idea to make an edible one! Go over to Make Life Delicious!

I actually got some napkin holders awhile ago, and need to decorate them, and this is a fun Thanksgiving way to decorate them. Over at I Heart Organizing (I love her site, makes me drool!)

Pretty much think this is awesome. Corn Husks. Pom poms. Need I say more? Over at Centsational Girl (at the bottom there’s a link party with even more fall ideas!)

And another corn husk usage over at Crissy’s Crafts.

I love the simplicity of this centerpiece from Shanty 2 Chic.

And for the kids, how about a Turkey Potato Head? Fun idea over at Kiki Creates

Now, I want to see any Halloween/Fall/Thanksgiving Costumes/Décor/Food Whatever! Link up, and I’ll feature awesome-sauce next Friday, okay?!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting another awesome party.

    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I linked up a few projects. :-)

    T'onna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...