Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Fab Friday!

Woohoo! I actually did this! So, I’ve been catching up on some blogs, and finally getting around to pinning things I’ve bookmarked, so I have a boatload of pins this week. A lot of projects to start/finish/try and recipes to make me fat and happy. So, here’s some favorites from this week, but scroll down and make sure to enter your projects you’ve been working on. I want to see some inspiration from you, since I’ve been feeling a little overwhelmed with Pinterest. Okay?

Okay, I pinned this today. Have you heard of Rubee Lane? It’s another take on the daily deal sites, and this was the deal today. I want to make one of these slip extenders, and loved the different looks for ideas.

So if you saw my Patriotic toenails here, I am very girly about my toes. My fingernails, not so much. But I like to be festive/awesome/girly with my toes. My SIL I hardly see gave me a pedicure about 1 week before my youngest was born (read uber pregnant), and it almost made me cry (crazy pregnancy hormones!) So when I saw this, I must try it. Soon! Over here at Pose.

Okay, this one is something I strongly believe in. If you haven’t heard of or read Dave Ramsey, DO IT NOW! I seriously love the guy, in a purely idolizing way. So, I saw these awesome budgeting cash envelopes on Etsy here, and I pretty much adore them. For real. These are just way cuter than what he sells.

There are a few spices/seasonings/cooking staples I love so much I would marry. If that were possible. And if I weren’t already married. One of them is cilantro. How awesome would it be to have it growing all the time? Check it out here. For the record though, my first spice of choice to marry is Cumin. I seriously sniff it whenever I’m cooking. LOVE.

Okay, I’m on the fence about these animal heads. I think they’re cool, I love Anthropologie’s quirky style, and I have loved them in certain rooms I’ve seen in blogland. I don’t know that I’ll ever have one in my own house, but if any of you are wanting one, here’s a tutorial at Lil Blue Boo.
Okay, are you inspired? I would love to see what you’re working on! Then, we’ll feature favorites next Friday! Grab a button on the side, or just do a text link back so others can join the fun!
 
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy your blog so much. I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. You can get all of the information on my site. Congrats. http://bellascraftymom.blogspot.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...