Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

MIA

Okay friends, here's the deal...I have my daughter's birthday party on Saturday, and we're moving (again) next week. So I will be a bit MIA until things are more settled. All the projects I've been doing are for the birthday, so I'll have that up next week, and after we move, I'm sure there will be organizational pictures & ideas, and actual projects!!:) I'm uber excited about this move cuz guess what?!? We'll actually live in 1 place for at least a year!! Hooray! The longest we've been anywhere for the past 18 months has been a whopping 5 months! A year will be awesome! Time to settle, breathe, make friends and actually have all our stuff in 1 state, even 1 city! Wow! The novelty! Anyway, I'll be back with actual stuff later, but I'll be hit and miss until then:) thanks for reading!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...