Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WIW

Sweet!! Get a cute new beach bag from Pick Your Plum for only 6.99!! I bought 2!

Since I haven’t posted anything for the past month, I decided to round up the few times I remember to snap a picture. These were the favorites. I did get dressed everyday, don’t worry…

Purple Gray

Purple lace top from Gordman’s, white shirt from DownEast, Gray skirt from American Eagle, Brown purse from Target, I think, purple fishnet tights from Target, and brown boots from Totsy. Earrings that you can’t really see are from Pick Your Plum.

mustard mint 1

Mint Cardigan from Pick Your Plum, White lace top I made, white undershirt DownEast, Mustard pants gift from my SIL and sis. Zebra shoes from Target, lace footie socks from Pick Your Plum.

Pink zig zag brown

Pink tank top from Target, White shirt from somewhere? Maybe Walmart? Bead necklace can’t remember, Owl necklace from Amazon, funky turquoise necklace from Target, skinny pants from my SIL, and brown boots from Totsy (I love them!)

Black Pink Ruffle

Pink scarf made like I showed you here, black shirt from Kohl’s, pink under shirt made, Straight leg jeans from Aeropostale, Teva flip flops from Amazon for my birthday. I love them!!

So there are some favorites.We’ll see if I do any better in April?

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...