Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

What I Wore Sunday: Week 52

WAHOO!!

I did it!  I actually found/sewed/refashioned/handmade FIFTY TWO different things to wear to Church.  Crazy.  I didn’t wear the same thing twice for an entire year.

That was fun.  Oh wait.  I still have one more week to show you…

frame to match teal and white

…52 weeks of shaking up the wardrobe…

The Rules:

  1. Wear a different outfit every Sunday.

  2. Incorporate at least one article of clothing or accessory that was either refashioned, sewn myself, or handmade.

  3. Outfits can be worn more than once; just not the same way

week 52

Again, the refashioned maternity to non-maternity sweater.  I wear this a lot.  I can’t help it.  It’s soft, comfy, cute and warm!  I’m also wearing these cute earrings I made several months ago.

handmade earrings (12)

A lot of ladies from my Church knew what I was doing, and every week they’d ask me what it was that I had refashioned/sewed/handmade that week.  It really was a fun challenge, and now I’ve got an entire closet full of different things to wear to Church this coming year.

Looking back, I’d have to say that my all time favorite outfit was this one:

week 35

I wore it on Week 35.  I just loved everything about this outfit.  The ruffled tank from a nightgown.  The lettuce-edged cardigan from a tee shirt.  The cheapola pencil skirt from Wal-Mart.  This was a good ‘un.

But wait…

week 6

I also really, really liked Week 6’s outfit.  I made that skirt from a little boy’s tee shirt from the clearance rack.

Oh, and this one…

week 26

Week 26’s tiered skirt from a tee shirt…

…and…

week 27

…week 27’s ensemble.  I just love that skirt I made!

Oh, and how could I forget this one?!

week 34

I just love this skirt refashioned from an old lady nightgown for week 34.

So fun, and so hard to pick a favorite.  It was a fun challenge, and thanks for sticking with me through it. 

With so much to choose from, I wonder what I’ll wear Sunday?!?

signature nat

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...