Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

What I Wore Sunday: Week 47

psssstttt…The Hubs and I got engaged THIRTEEN years ago today!  :)
Love that guy!
frame to match teal and white
…52 weeks of shaking up the wardrobe…
The Rules:
  1. Wear a different outfit every Sunday.
  2. Incorporate at least one article of clothing or accessory that was either refashioned, sewn myself, or handmade.
  3. Outfits can be worn more than once; just not the same way
Here’s what I wore Sunday:
week 47
I really love this sweater I’m wearing.  I bought it when I was pregnant with Monkey, so yes, it’s a maternity sweater.  I didn’t want to get rid of it, so I took it in at the side seams.  I also turned the sleeves into 3/4 sleeves.  This was a fun outfit to wear, although, next time, I’m wearing tights or tall boots.  It’s waaaayyy too cold for bare legs!  :)
I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas!  :)
signature nat

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...