Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Monday, December 10, 2012

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

It’s snowing!!

Psst, I just bought my hubby some of these….They don’t have deals for guys as much!

I heart Pick Your Plum!

Anyway, here’s what I’ve been up to, and why I’ve been neglecting this here blog.

Some crazy lady I know was COMPLETELY finished with her Christmas shopping. Then she got this brilliant idea (sarcasm heavy) to make these dresses for her little princesses. Wanna know how it’s going?

That is the Belle skirt. I’ve been working on this in the wee hours of the morning and late at night when chilluns are in bed. The Belle dress is almost done, the Cinderella dress not even started. Sad smile By the way, I’ve been posting more to Instagram so if you wanna follow along, it’s @ashleejuanita

What else?

(source)

After over 2 1/2 years of trying to, our house has finally SOLD!!! It was kind of messy at the end, but all is done. I didn’t mention anything to anyone until it was done. Whew. That’s a HUGE relief. Now to sell our business….

I’ve also been doing sewing projects for my daughter’s dance teacher and my cousin. It’s been a little hectic. Plus I finished my Christmas shopping/presents before December started.

Finally I was having a mini panic attack because I am that OCD and hadn’t gotten Christmas cards done yet. I’ve been trying to do family pictures since the summer, but things kept happening, so after a Christmas party on Saturday, we did some. I just called my dad and begged him to snap a few pics, and then I spent some time with Photoshop. Here’s some of my favorites.

What do you think? Which is your favorite? I’ve just finished ordering cards online, so hopefully I’ll get all the envelopes addressed and ready to go as soon as I get the cards! Are you ready for Christmas?

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...