Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

What I Wore Sunday: Week 42

frame to match teal and white

…52 weeks of shaking up the wardrobe…

The Rules:

  1. Wear a different outfit every Sunday.

  2. Incorporate at least one article of clothing or accessory that was either refashioned, sewn myself, or handmade.

  3. Outfits can be worn more than once; just not the same way

This is what I wore Sunday:

week 42

I wore this with these cute boots:

polka dot skirt with boots

I really like this outfit.  Believe it or not, I didn’t buy this skirt off the clearance rack.  I didn’t alter it, either.  Or the shirt.  Shocker, I know.  What I did do was make the black undershirt that I’m wearing underneath.  It’s just a simple knit cap sleeved undershirt.  I also made my necklace and earrings.

Have you handmade or refashioned anything fabulous this week?

signature nat

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...