Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

What I Wore Sunday: Week 41

frame to match teal and white

…52 weeks of shaking up the wardrobe…

The Rules:

  1. Wear a different outfit every Sunday.

  2. Incorporate at least one article of clothing or accessory that was either refashioned, sewn myself, or handmade.

  3. Outfits can be worn more than once; just not the same way

This is what I wore Sunday:

week 41

Yeah.  It’s a bad picture.  It was taken by a five year old.  Sorry.  This cardigan I am wearing is a v-neck sweater I bought off the clearance rack.  Surprised?  Me neither.  I cut it up the center, added some grey knit bias tape to the raw edges, and added a cute, big button.  I’ve got a tutorial for that coming soon. 

What did you wear Sunday?

signature nat

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...