Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Manicure

Gasp!  Halloween is TOMORROW!!  Are you ready?

I *think* we are.  I’m sure there will be some last minute craziness, but that happens.

If you know me in real life, you probably know that I’m not all that girly.  I hardly ever wear nail polish, but since Halloween is tomorrow, I thought I’d do something fun with my nails.

Halloween Manicure

So, I painted them all Halloween-ey with Frankenstein on my ring finger nails.  I just did the same thing I did in my DIY French Tip Manicure tutorial, except I used green.

For the Frankenstein, I painted the whole nail green and used white polish for the eyes.  I just dabbed a small amount onto the nail.  Then, for the rest of Frankenstein, I cheated.  I used a Sharpie!  :) 

Just be careful when you’re adding the top coat of clear polish.  If you drag the nail polish brush through the Sharpie, it will bleed.

Halloween Manicure 2

What about you?  Do you like to dress up your nails for different holidays?

Happy Halloween tomorrow!  :)

signature nat

Pin It!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...