Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Fab Favorites

So, let’s start with a favorite that’s not on Pinterest. It’s something that while I was in Idaho, I was more sad about not getting FOX for TV than about any other TV shows. Ready?

Seriously. Love So You Think You Can Dance. I totally watched this episode. It was awesome. I love Mark. And Chelsie. Heck, I’ve yet to watch any dances that I haven’t liked SOMETHING about, costume, music, idea, or just plain dancing! Anyway, LOVE IT!! Any of you watch it? What do you think so far this season?

Over at La Vie en rose, she does a tute for making those too tight shirts & tops more flowy and loose. Nice, right?

I thought this was such a cute little girl’s 4th top, but I don’t know where it’s from. I clicked through and nothing. So if you know, let me know!

With the 90+ degree we’re having, I’ve been dreaming about popsicles, ice cream, and cold treats. Well, at Tip Junkie, she gathered up a bunch of awesome-looking popsicles. Go over and see!

Finally another 4th idea:

Oh, be still my growling tummy! Over at Party City, there are a boatload of awesome 4th of July party ideas!! I mean look at this spread:

Seriously. I don’t need to say anything more. Now I’m off to make dinner!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...