Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Nat’s Sew-vivor Entry

Hi!  Sorry…not to rain on Ash’s parade and her awesome Kindle cover…

…but I just wanted to get this up for my Sew-vivor entry.

sewvivorCOMPETION

I’m going to enter this adorable Mom and Me Apron Set:

mom and me apron set

I took a pattern I loved and tweaked it until I liked it.  Then I made one on a smaller scale for the child’s apron.  I used decorative, coordinating stitching over ribbon for the detail on the top flap and pocket flaps.

mom and me apron set 2

It has all of my favorites in it; my favorite colors, my favorite flowers, polka dots, and buttons.  All of my loves in an apron!  :)

…anyway, that’s my entry.  Wish me luck!

…now go read Ashlee’s Kindle cover tutorial!

signature nat

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...