Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Five Faves of Ash

Happy New Year, y’all!  Are you exhausted from last night’s parties!  I am!  We watched movies, played games, and took care of sick kids.  Ugh.  At least there’s been a lot of snuggling going on at my house!  :)

Let’s see.  My five faves of Ash are:

Her family.  I just love her, her brothers, her sister and her parents.  Love, love, love.

Her sense of humor.  Every time we text each other, I laugh out loud.  Seriously. 

Her family.  Her girls are super adorable, and her Hubs is a lot of fun.

Her fashion sense.  She is so cute and always looks incredible.

Her craftiness.  Seriously.  She inspires me.  Oh yeah.  Those are my five faves I’m supposed to be posting about.  My mistake.  Oh goodness.  How will I be able to pick just five?!  I’ll have to try!

I just love these lacey boot cuffs!  So cute and so much fun!

3-crop[8]

These ideas for chores and allowance for kids are fabulous!

Chores (9) copy[7]

I loved everything about this Owl Baby Shower!

Diaper Cake (5)[3]

I’ve used this suit pants hem tutorial on several pairs of my guys’ church pants.

Suit Pants Hem (8)[4]

…and the pirate shirt.  Love, love, love it! 

Ruffle Shirt (16)[3]

Thanks for sharing all of you super crafty awesomeness with us, Ash!

signature nat

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...