Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

What I Wore Sunday: Week 11

frame to match teal and white
…52 weeks of shaking up the wardrobe…
The Rules:
  1. Wear a different outfit every Sunday.
  2. Incorporate at least one article of clothing or accessory that was either refashioned, sewn myself, or handmade.
  3. Outfits can be worn more than once; just not the same way.
  4. Think outside the box and be creative!
This is what I wore Sunday.  Yes, I know it was General Conference, but I had a Stake Young Women’s meeting to go to that night, and this is what I wore.
week 11
This is a grey non-maternity baby-doll tank that fit me perfectly when I was six months pregnant with a baby AND a 13 pound fibroid tumor.  TMI?  Sorry.  So, I guess that was the equivalent of someone six+ months pregnant with twins.  Anyway, I loved the tank and it wasn’t maternity to begin with, so I kept it and took it in to fit me--not pregnant. 
I love this cardigan.  I got it off the clearance rack at JC Penney’s for less than five bucks.  It’s my favorite.
Sunday was freezing here in Utah, so this outfit was perfect.  Nice, warm, comfy and cute.

So, last week’s party was fun, wasn’t it?!  I thought so. 
The most viewed link was She Sews on Sheets from Gate No.4.
DSC00655
I love the way she made her own fabric covered buttons.  What a great idea!  And that little girl in that adorable dress?!  So yummy!  :)

My favorite link from the party was the DIY: Repurposed Necktie for Baby from Capernaum Home.
137
She took a man’s tie and made it smaller for a baby.  Genius.  Hubby has a gagillion ties.  I’m totally going to do this for my boys for Easter tomorrow.  You know…because the rash guards they’re getting in their baskets aren’t really appropriate for Church!
123
Aren’t they awesome!  I would NEVER have thought of refashioning flip flops.  I just love how they turned out.  So cute.

Thanks so much to everyone who participated in the link party!  It was a lot of fun, and I am amazed at all of your creativity!  So.Much.Fun!

Let’s do it again, shall we?!
frame to match teal and white
What did you wear?  Show us!
Link up to anything you have refashioned or sewn yourself.  It doesn’t have to be dressy, and it doesn’t have to be worn on a Sunday.  It doesn’t even have to be worn by you.  Show it off!
  • No links to shops or giveaways, please.
  • Link back to Crafty Cousins on your blog, too, okay?
  • Bonus points for following Crafty Cousins!  :)
  • Tell your friends about the What I Wore Sunday Link Party.  What’s a party without lots of partiers?!
We'll feature the most viewed links next week on What I Wore Sunday.
Can’t wait to see what you’ve come up with!
Have a great weekend, and Happy Easter!  :)
(pppsssttt…wanna read a wonderful Easter message?  Check this out.  Love this man!)
signature nat
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love it and am so excited to join in the fun! I'm your newest follower!

    XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for liking my Flip-Flops Ashlee!!!! You totally made my day!!! I was so excited when I saw this!!!! {Smile}
    Also thanks for hosting such an amazing Link-Up!!! Happy Wednesday!
    Can't wait to link up again!!
    Ashlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting a great party! And letting me know about it! :) Have a lovely Thursday!
    ~Smiles, HOlly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the invitation to your party!
    I am following you in Linky now :)
    Annie @ Peaches and Bees

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the sweet comment about my bag and the invite to link up! I can wait to be inspired by the project here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the invite to the party! What a fun idea. Loving all your clothes refashions. Following you back :)

    Christine @ http://projectsaroundthehouse.blogspot.com/2012/04/felt-flower-headband-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...