Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

What I Wore Sunday: Week 10

frame to match teal and white
…52 weeks of shaking up the wardrobe…
The Rules:
  1. Wear a different outfit every Sunday.
  2. Incorporate at least one article of clothing or accessory that was either refashioned, sewn myself, or handmade.
  3. Outfits can be worn more than once; just not the same way.
  4. Think outside the box and be creative!
Here’s what I wore Sunday:
week 10
Ha ha ha!  Betcha didn’t see that one coming, did you?!
This is the No Sew Ruffle Scarf I made out of two tee shirts from the closet.  One was mine, the other was The Hubsters’ shirt.  I wonder if he even knows I chopped up his shirt?  Welp!  He does now!
frame to match teal and white
What did you wear?  Show us!
Link up to anything you have refashioned or sewn yourself.  It doesn’t have to be dressy, and it doesn’t have to be worn on a Sunday.  It doesn’t even have to be worn by you.  Show it off!
  • No links to shops or giveaways, please.
  • Link back to Crafty Cousins on your blog, too, okay?
  • Bonus points for following Crafty Cousins!  :)
  • Tell your friends about the What I Wore Sunday Link Party.  What’s a party without lots of partiers?!
We'll feature the most viewed links next week on What I Wore Sunday.
Can’t wait to see what you’ve come up with!  Happy linking!  :)
signature nat
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me & asking me to link up:)
    I'm also following, looking forward to getting to know you:)
    ~Shannon from Rock Paper Scissors Create

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea on the fashion front!! I am a stylist and I love this idea! Will be encouraging my clients to do the same!!!
    -Casey from Style U

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just linked up. Thanks so much for the invite. Following you too now. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just linked too, thanks for the invitation. What a cute site! I'll be sure to spend some more time looking around here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for inviting me and for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting. Such a great idea. So many wonderful Links!!!
    Ashlie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I missed this party! I'll link up my scarf next one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...