…52 weeks of shaking up the wardrobe…
- Wear a different outfit every Sunday.
- Incorporate at least one article of clothing or accessory that was either refashioned, sewn myself, or handmade.
- Outfits can be worn more than once; just not the same way.
- Think outside the box and be creative!
Here’s what I wore Sunday:
Ha ha ha! Betcha didn’t see that one coming, did you?!
This is the No Sew Ruffle Scarf I made out of two tee shirts from the closet. One was mine, the other was The Hubsters’ shirt. I wonder if he even knows I chopped up his shirt? Welp! He does now!
What did you wear? Show us!
Link up to anything you have refashioned or sewn yourself. It doesn’t have to be dressy, and it doesn’t have to be worn on a Sunday. It doesn’t even have to be worn by you. Show it off!
- No links to shops or giveaways, please.
- Link back to Crafty Cousins on your blog, too, okay?
- Bonus points for following Crafty Cousins! :)
- Tell your friends about the What I Wore Sunday Link Party. What’s a party without lots of partiers?!
We'll feature the most viewed links next week on What I Wore Sunday.
Can’t wait to see what you’ve come up with! Happy linking! :)