Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Tee Shirt Capes

Hey there!!  How are your Christmas preparations coming?  Are you making any of your own gifts?  Ash and I have both been sewing like crazy.  Here’s one of the things I’ve been up to…I mean FIVE of the things I’ve been up to: 

Remember this awesome project?

Super Hero Cape made from a tee shirt.  Tutorial by Crafty Cousins (32)_thumb[4]

Well, I just started five more, and I making them with Avengers logos.  Some of them I had to make up, but others, like Captain America, already had their own.  That made it a lot easier, and I love him even more now!  Joking, joking…

Anyway, here’s a sneak peek at the Avengers capes:

hawkeye

This is Hawkeye’s cape.  Or is it Hawk Eye?  Does it even matter?!  This cape is black.  I had weird lighting in this picture.

hulk

The Incredible Hulk.

ironman

Ironman.  Iron Man?  Whatevs.  It’s Robert Downey, Jr.

captainamerica

Captain America, and finally…

thor

…Thor.

I could have easily done one for Black Widow, but I don’t think my guys would like dressing up as a girl, even if it is just a cape.  Besides, I have five boys, and there are five Avengers that are boys.  It works out nicely.

I’m still not finished sewing these capes.  These are just the pictures of the logos before they were sewn on.  My goal is to have them finished on or before Saturday.  We’ll see how that goes!

Anyway, happy Thursday!  :)

signature nat

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...