Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Fab 5 Friday!

K you remember I mentioned my crazy idea of making all these princess dresses for Christmas? Well, here’s my follow-up.

The Belle Skirt.

The Belle top, with a brooch from their great-grandma.

The Cinderella dress, complete with black choker.

The Snow White dress,

with a cape/collar that removes.

It makes me tired looking at all those dresses! That’s just this past week and a half people! These were all from Instagram (@ashleejuanita), and I’m halfway through the last dress. Phew! So here’s my inspiration this week.

I love seeing Kara Paslays designs, and this contemporary wreath is awesome. At first I thought it was book pages, which would be awesome too! Go here to check it out.

I kinda love all the colors and patterns in this room. I wonder if I could get the hubby on board…..

This salad from Emily Jones Design looks delicious, and she says she uses it as a light meal between brunch and Christmas dinner. Yum!

I’ve been more conscious about what I wear, and I’ve been uber inspired by lots of these outfit pictures. You can look at my Fashion & Jewelry board if you want to see more, but I love getting new ideas of putting my clothes together! This is from Fashion Worship. I’ve been thinking about doing a favorite outfit each week, like Nat does with What she wore Sunday, but what do you think? Anyway, good luck with the last minute shopping! Smile

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing job on those princess dresses! I know some little girls who are gonna be beside themselves when they see those!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...