Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Get out of my Face

Okay, here’s a few ideas if you need that extra umph for your costume. I have bought this face painting set

and this book

And they both helped me when I was face painting at the Pony Royale Party we hosted.

See my cute princesses?

So, I plan on doing something for Halloween using those, but here’s some more inspiration for makeup, masks, and face painting!

I want to dress up as a witch just to do this makeup. From a tumblr thing, Lover of Makeup.

A feathered mask from Fabulous K

A DIY Lace Mask from Sprinkles in Spring

Here’s a lot of face painting ideas and help over at Spoiled Pretty

This makes me want to go as Cleopatra. I couldn’t get back to the original post, but here’s the closest I got. She apparently has tons of makeup on her blog, but it is in another language.

There’s a ton more ideas out there, especially gruesome and really involved ones, so if you want to look for more ideas, just go do a search. I’m probably going to have nightmares….Jokes, but only barely!

Halloween Button copy

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...