Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

What I Wore Sunday: Week 28

frame to match teal and white
…52 weeks of shaking up the wardrobe…
The Rules:
  1. Wear a different outfit every Sunday.
  2. Incorporate at least one article of clothing or accessory that was either refashioned, sewn myself, or handmade.
  3. Outfits can be worn more than once; just not the same way.
Here’s what I wore:
week 28
This is the super cute pencil skirt I bought at Wal-Mart with my refashioned ruffle shirt, and my ruched sleeve cardigan.  I loved the little pop of red from the belt, and thought this would have been cuter with red heels.  But, I don’t have red heels, and the boots are super comfortable.  So, it is what it is.  I’ll keep my eye out for some cute red heels!  :)
signature nat



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...