Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Monday, August 13, 2012

Ack! It’s Time for School!

Oh.My.Goodness.

My kids start school next week.

NEXT WEEK, PEOPLE!!!

Somebody please pass me a brown paper bag.  I’m starting to hyperventilate.

I’ve got FOUR of my little men going to school.

That’s a lot of school supplies, and a lot of school clothes!!

What’s a mommy to do?!

Deege and Firecracker don’t really care what they wear, as long as it has some sort of super hero or sport on it.

I, for one, am not a fan of those obnoxious tee shirts that have the huge print of a comic book hero, or stupid sayings, or a wrestler, or flaming guitars and skulls.

{{{shudder}}}

Why on Earth is it so hard to find cute boy clothes?

Crocky and Jingus are starting to care what they wear and what they look like.  Unfortunately, this can break the bank, too. 

Do you see my dilemma? 

How in the world are we supposed to please everyone?

Old Navy, that’s how!!

Firecracker and Deege can still have their fun shirts, and I love the designs. 

cn5114009cn5199148cn4908340

See?!  Cut, fun, and not obnoxious at all.  Everyone is happy.  Oh, goodness.  That Iron Man shirt is so funny!  Perfect for Deege!

And their cargo shorts?!

boys_cargoshorts_brown

LOVE them!  They’ve got lots of pockets for rocks, sticks and all those other things little boys carry around, but they’re cute too.  Super cute.

Old Navy is fabulous for Crocky and Jingus, too.  They’ve got all kinds of fun big boy clothes that we all love.

boys_printedpolo_bluecn5101017

Old Navy has the perfect jeans for my skinny guys, too.

boys_jeans_skinnyastro             boys_jeans_skinnydark

Some people buy skinny jeans for the “skinny jeans” look.  I buy them because they fit my skinny boys perfectly!  :)

Okay, so school clothes shopping wasn’t that stressful.  Everyone is happy, and we didn’t break the bank.  Maybe The Hubsters, Monkey, and I will restock our wardrobes, too!  :)

Good luck to all of you with kids headed back to school.  We’re going to start our school wake-up/bedtime schedule this week so that the kidlets are adjusted by the time school starts.  I can hear their moans and groans already!

signature nat

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...