Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Projects Preview

K, I literally have 3 huge projects this close to being done and able to show you, but on one I’m waiting for something in the mail, on the other, I’m waiting to finish sewing a few things, and on the other, I’m waiting for my husband to have a weekend and finish it…So close, yet so far away. But, here’s some preview pictures to see if you can figure out what the heck I’ve been working on. What have you been busy doing? Are you enjoying the summer?
photo3
photo
photo2
Have a great Wednesday!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...