Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Fab 5 Friday!

So when I listed some of my favorite things on Monday, I totally spaced this. This is a favorite. I wear this almost daily. It’s awesome. Wanna know what it is?

(source)
I got it from Miya Designs. It’s awesome. In Syracuse. Go there as soon as you can! You wear it with all your pants, and you don’t get any gaps when you bend over, and no bulk under your shirt. Pretty much love it! (no I don’t get anything, it’s just awesome and I love it!)
Okay, onto fun things I’ve pinned this week that I think is awesome.

Um, this may have something to do with trying to cut calories, but wow, doesn’t that look A-MAZ-ING?! I want some now, from Our Best Bites.

My dad would LOVE this party. Seriously awesome Apple party from here. Even though he couldn’t eat all the sweets, he’d appreciate the thought. Along the same thought lines…

This is something I actually do plan on making for him, since he’ll appreciate it and doesn’t have to worry about the sugar. Over at Charlotte’s Fancy

Pretty sure I need something like this now. From I Am Momma Hear Me Roar. Have you been to her blog? I love the picture of her boys on the header. So funny!

Sorry for the overabundance of food and sweets. But oh, doesn’t this look HEAVENLY?! From Your Home Based Mom.
Hope you have a fabulous weekend! Get lots of projects done, and then spend Sunday with those wonderful fathers in your life!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Great, Great Finds, Love the plank organize board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even sure how I stumbled upon your blog, but I'm glad that I did! I love it! We should totally be boggy friends!!

    Jess from http://travisandjessicacox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...