Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

What I Wore Sunday: Week 20

frame to match teal and white
…52 weeks of shaking up the wardrobe…
The Rules:
  1. Wear a different outfit every Sunday.
  2. Incorporate at least one article of clothing or accessory that was either refashioned, sewn myself, or handmade.
  3. Outfits can be worn more than once; just not the same way.
  4. Think outside the box and be creative!
This is what I wore on Sunday:
week 20
There is nothing altered or handmade about this dress.  I found it on the clearance rack two summers ago and it fit me perfectly.  I wore it to Monkey’s Blessing at our Church.  It fit perfectly--when I was nursing.  That was about 11 pounds ago.  It definitely needs some altering now.  It is too big.  Yay!!
This is what I wore that I made myself:
handmade earrings (13)
These fabulous ear rings with this beaded watch:
P1070115
P1070117
(See how nice my surgical incisions are looking now?  They’re still super tender and hurt a lot, but I am still healing.  I almost have full range of motion.  Yay!!)
I also used this cute little tote bag that I made from a placemat.  It matched my dress perfectly.  Hmmm…I wonder how many more times I can use the word ‘perfectly’ in this post?
P1070126
So, there you have it.  That is What I Wore Sunday!
What did you wear?  We can’t wait to see!
frame to match teal and white
Link up to anything you have refashioned or sewn yourself.  It doesn’t have to be dressy, and it doesn’t have to be worn on a Sunday.  It doesn’t even have to be worn by you.  Show it off!
  • No links to shops or giveaways, please.
  • Link back to Crafty Cousins on your blog, too, okay?
  • Bonus points for following Crafty Cousins!  :)
  • Tell your friends about the What I Wore Sunday Link Party.  What’s a party without lots of partiers?
Can’t wait to see what you’ve got!  :)
signature nat
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. wow! thanks for the invite!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Committing to wearing something made by yourself at least once a week is such a fun idea! Love the earrings ; ) I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...