Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

What I Wore Sunday: Week 13

frame to match teal and white
Well, here’s another way to wear that super cute dress!
week 13
I love this dress and all the different ways I can wear it.  See that purple sweater/shrug I am wearing?  I made that to go over my bridesmaid’s dress for my sister’s wedding several years ago.  I really liked the way it looked with this dress.
I {heart} Shabby Apple.
Now I’m eyeballing this skirt.
Dresses from Shabby Apple
So so cute.  I can just imagine all the possibilities with that baby.  I need this skirt for my What I Wore Sunday experiment.
They’ve also got this new line called The Block.
Dresses from Shabby Apple
I love all the bold colors, and there are so many different ways to wear those outfits.
I’m definitely heading over to Shabby Apple to make some purchases.  I think I’ll buy one of each.  Don’t tell the Hubsters.  At least we’ve got that discount code, eh?
Onto the party…
frame to match teal and white
What did you wear?  Show us!
Link up to anything you have refashioned or sewn yourself.  It doesn’t have to be dressy, and it doesn’t have to be worn on a Sunday.  It doesn’t even have to be worn by you.  Show it off!
  • No links to shops or giveaways, please.
  • Link back to Crafty Cousins on your blog, too, okay?
  • Bonus points for following Crafty Cousins!  :)
  • Tell your friends about the What I Wore Sunday Link Party.  What’s a party without lots of partiers?!
We'll feature the most viewed links next week on What I Wore Sunday.
Can’t wait to see what you’ve come up with!
Have a great weekend!
signature nat
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the email reminder. I just linked up my latest sewing creation, which is a tutorial. I also tweeted about your What I wore Sunday link up. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...