Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Tulip Festival

First off, I've finally climbed slowly on the Instagram bandwagon. Just recently, so I don't know much about it, but look at this little cutie:
photo6
Any tips from you who are awesome veterans at it? My username is ashleejuanita.
This month, I entered a giveaway on Utah Deal Diva (lots of really helpful tips for Utah residents, including this week is free at Red Butte Gardens on the 28, and for everyone, free National Park Week this week), and actually won tickets to the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival. I had my bridals taken there, but that's all I've seen. So we loaded up the SUV and stroller (earlier this week, 4 kids in a 2 kid stroller…that was a hard walk back from the parkSmile),
photo1
and went down to see & smell amazing flowers! I'll leave you to look at all the beauty. Happy Monday!
photo5
photo4
photo3
photo2

photo 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...