Eeeek!! Are you guys as excited as I am for our first ever Link Party?! I can’t wait to see what y’all have come up with!
…52 weeks of shaking up the wardrobe…
- Wear a different outfit every Sunday.
- Incorporate at least one article of clothing or accessory that was either refashioned, sewn myself, or handmade.
- Outfits can be worn more than once; just not the same way.
- Think outside the box and be creative!
So, here’s what I wore Sunday:
Betcha didn’t see that one coming! This is the No Sew Vest from a Tee Shirt I featured last week worn with a knee-length denim skirt and brown suede heeled boots. Guess what?! I got TONS of compliments on it! Sweet!
What did you wear? Show us!
Link up to anything you have refashioned or sewn yourself. It doesn’t have to be dressy, and it doesn’t have to be worn on a Sunday. It doesn’t even have to be worn by you. Show it off!
- No links to shops or giveaways, please.
- Link back to Crafty Cousins on your blog, too, okay?
- Bonus points for following Crafty Cousins! :)
- Tell your friends about the What I Wore Sunday Link Party. What’s a party without lots of partiers?!
We'll feature the most viewed links next week on What I Wore Sunday.
Can’t wait to see what you’ve come up with! Happy linking! :)