Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Many Uses of Conditioner

I’m pretty sure we’ve all used conditioner at one point or another. 

31lfgt7pyZL._SY450_

Did you know it can be used for more than just hair?

In my post “Things That Make My Life Easier,” I showed you how you can use cheapola conditioner to make your own fabric softener.  It’s awesome.  You can make more than you can buy in a bottle; for just pocket change.  I love it!

In that same post, I also showed you how you can make your own foaming hand soap for pennies.  Did you know that if you put a few squirts of conditioner in with the mix, that soap will leave your hands nice and moisturized?  It’s true!  Try it…I dare you!  :)

Conditioner can also be used instead of shaving cream for your legs.  It makes your legs baby soft, too! 

My tip for the day??-- Conditioner; it’s awesomer than you think!  :)

signature nat

P.S.  I wouldn’t use expensive conditioners for these tips.  The cheap stuff works just great!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...