Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Monday, March 4, 2013

Okay all, I'll try to be back soon with a "real" post, but I just had to let you know about Pick Your Plum today! They're having an awesome sale on 6 things instead of 1!!! Just in time for Easter, stuff those baskets with something other than candy:) Just take a peek at what they've got:

I know lots of you don't have the hoard of zippers, so zippers are a great price! Plus those ties..How adorable! I don't think babies come as boys, so I have no need, but Nat sure does! Anyway, I'll be back, maybe later today with my St. Patty's decor. Peace!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...