Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Mustard Pants!!!

Okay, I’ve been talking about how I want some mustard pants for awhile now. Well, my cute SIL and sister decided to get me an early birthday present and bought me some awesome pants!! Woohoo! So, I might have worn them already 3 times (in 5 days) but really who’s keeping track? First day I kept it easy.

Mustard black 2Mustard black

This is just my black awesome sweater from Miya Designs. I’ve waxed poetic about them. I’ll continue to. I think I need to go shopping again there…Plus, some black slippers. It was a lazy Sunday afternoon Smile

mustard scarf

Nice boob shot. I kinda forgot till bedtime to take a picture. This scarf was from my cute friend Rhonda. I just wore a white long sleeve burnout tee from Pick Your Plum. That’s someplace that gets too much of my moneySmile

Earringsmustard mint 1

The pants look orange here, but I promise, they are the same mustard ones. I wore them today with a white lace shirt I made, a DownEast tee under that, a Pick Your Plum cardigan (see I told you!), and zebra print ballet flats from Target ($4!) Plus, you can’t see them, but I wore these earrings, also from Pick Your Plum. *sigh* I wonder if my hubby realizes how much they stock my fashion/crafting addiction? Anyway, there’s my new lovely pants! Thanks girls! I love them!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...