Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WIW

Okay, I have 2 sick kids. So I have been rather lazy….But you want to see what I wore to church last week?

photo

I wore my new fishnet tights that I love, and my $7 Steven Madden heels, and sadly, as I was leaving church, I caught them. Sniffle. But, I saw this deal on my email and had to share!!

Cute midi skirts and long cardigans! for only 9.99! At Pick Your Plum! The skirts are in black & white stripe, coral, gray, and navy. The cardigans are in pale coral, mint, black, and gray. Buying me a couple right now! Have a fabulous Wednesday!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...