Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

What I Wore Sunday: Week 49

frame to match teal and white
…52 weeks of shaking up the wardrobe…
The Rules:
  1. Wear a different outfit every Sunday.
  2. Incorporate at least one article of clothing or accessory that was either refashioned, sewn myself, or handmade.
  3. Outfits can be worn more than once; just not the same way
This is what I wore Sunday:
week 49
This is yet another way to wear that cute dress I bought from Shabby Apple.  The only handmade things I’m wearing in this ensemble are my watch:
P1050652
…and my earrings:
handmade earrings (21)
Still, I really liked this outfit.  That dress sure has a lot of possibilities!  :)
What are your wardrobe staples?  Do you have one item that can be worn several different ways?
signature nat

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...