Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

What I Wore Sunday: Week 48

frame to match teal and white
…52 weeks of shaking up the wardrobe…
The Rules:
  1. Wear a different outfit every Sunday.
  2. Incorporate at least one article of clothing or accessory that was either refashioned, sewn myself, or handmade.
  3. Outfits can be worn more than once; just not the same way
This is what I wore Sunday:
week 48
This pink cardigan was a turtleneck sweater I’ve had for years.  I turned it into a cardigan by cutting it up the center and sewing a decorative stitch along the raw edge.  I love how the center durned out scallop-ey.  Fun. 
Well, we’re almost to the end of this 52 week challenge.  It’s been a lot of fun.  I’ve really enjoyed it.
What have you been refashioning or sewing?
signature nat

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...