Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It’s a bird, it’s a plane…

I have been super busy this weekend/week, and feeling a bit of a cold coming on, so apologies I didn’t get this up sooner. This is kind of a random mish-mash of stuff post. I wanted to have a project done, but it’s not and I know I won’t finish it for this Halloween, so here’s some other stuff, mkay?

Okay, when I went on Pinterest to find some links to things for this, I clicked on this and read the post. Oh my heck. I was laughing. If you want a laugh, go on over!

Here’s some great couples costume ideas over at Shrimp Salad Circus.

Awesome duct tape boots. Sweet. Over at Brown Paper Packages.

Pretty sure if you haven’t decorated yet, this will inspire you! I love the Disney villain one. over at Fox Hollow Cottage

Sorry I gotta go now, but I’ll be back with something awesome!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...