Guess what I’m doing today?!
I’m bottling pears with my lovely Mother-In-Law. We’re probably up to our elbows in a gooey, sticky mess.
…52 weeks of shaking up the wardrobe…
- Wear a different outfit every Sunday.
- Incorporate at least one article of clothing or accessory that was either refashioned, sewn myself, or handmade.
- Outfits can be worn more than once; just not the same way.
- Think outside the box and be creative!
Want to see what I wore Sunday?
This is my Easter skirt and handmade watch band. I wore them with my cute shoes from Amazon, and my tops from Maurices. I got a lot of compliments on this outfit, and I’ll admit; it’s one of my favorites. The only problem I have with it is the wrap-around-skirt. It doesn’t work out so well with a two-year-old, and I may have accidentally flashed some poor, innocent, bystanders. Sorry.
Onto the party…
What about you? What did you wear?
Link up to anything you have refashioned or sewn yourself. It doesn’t have to be dressy, and it doesn’t have to be worn on a Sunday. It doesn’t even have to be worn by you. Show it off!
- No links to shops or giveaways, please.
- Link back to Crafty Cousins on your blog too, okay?!
- Bonus points for following Crafty Cousins or liking us on Facebook! :)
- Tell your friends about the What I Wore Sunday Link Party. What’s a party without lots of partiers?
Can’t wait to see what you’ve got! :)