Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Friday, September 21, 2012

Fab 5 Friday

I used to work for a company where we designed children’s Halloween costumes. While there, we had a conference in Vegas, so we flew down and stayed at the Wynn hotel. Super nice. I think the best part was the cheese Danish that I had there. I’m all about the food. When I saw this cheese Danish on Mel’s Kitchen CafĂ©, it brought back the memories, and I want to make some. Stat.

I think I need to make this skirt for my girl who just started dance. She’d love it. I actually had one this style in high school. Super easy and quick! Over at Make it and Love it.

I recently found out about Inspired by Charm, and I love the decorations he put on Eighteen 25’s Spooktacular September. It’s inspired by the Wizard of Oz. So fun!

I am kind of thinking Silhouette should give me a cameo. Don’t you think so? I’ve been using my mom’s Cricut, and while there’s still a learning curve, I’m not in love with it. I see all these amazing things people make with the Cameo, and I totally want one. There’s only 3 ways that will happen though. I somehow save up money, Silhouette decides I’m awesome enough to deserve one, or the stars align and I win one of the contests I enter. But, aren’t these labels so awesome? I want some! Over at Craftaholics Anonymous.

Someone pinned this, and I loved the handiness of this guide! So helpful to use when planning a party! Over at Chickabug blog.

There’s my top 5 this week. I haven’t had much time to do Pinterest and blogging this week, but these stood out! How about you? What have you pinned?

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...