Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

What I Wore Sunday: Week 29

frame to match teal and white
…52 weeks of shaking up the wardrobe…
The Rules:
  1. Wear a different outfit every Sunday.
  2. Incorporate at least one article of clothing or accessory that was either refashioned, sewn myself, or handmade.
  3. Outfits can be worn more than once; just not the same way.
Here’s what I wore:
week 29
That’s my ruffle shirt.  Again.  Sheesh, that thing gets a lot of mileage!  :)  I made my skirt, and I just shirred the waistband.  I made it the same way I made my knit tiered skirt, just without the tiers.  And it isn’t knit.  It’s cotton.  I don’t remember where I got my cute strappy sandals, but I can guarantee they were on sale!  ;)  Some of my brothers think open toed shoes are disgusting.  I think some of my brothers are disgusting, so there!  :)
Well, there you have it.  That is What I Wore Sunday! 
signature nat




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...