Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Friday, August 17, 2012

It’s Friday, I’m in Love

Today I get to see Nat! Woohoo! That only happens a few times a year. Sad, I know. But we get to play tonight! And whether or not she’d tell you, she’s been working around the clock on at least 2 weddings!! Meaning bridesmaid stuff, veils, gifts, etc. She’s slightly crazy, but mostly awesome. So, here’s my picks from blogland this week.

Yep, I’d like longer lashes please. Have to give this a try! Over at Fashion Indie.

Oh man. Want. Doesn’t it just sound like a fun grown-up s’more? Over at Mommy’s Sweet Confessions.

Maybe I’ll have to try this reward system in conjunction with my chore/allowance thing I posted about the other day. Over at Counting Coconuts.

I thought this was a cute idea for road trips. Have the kids do a scrapbook/memories book along the way! See more about it over at Martha Stewart (who else?!)

When I saw this, I immediately started a mental check of our supplies to see if I could whip up a batch. Stat. I don’t usually like bark, but this pretzel, chocolate, caramel creation looks awesome! I think I’ll have to make a practice batch (or ten) for Christmas gifts. What do you think? Over at Mama Say What?!

So there you go. Hope you have a great weekend! We get to go do more work on a house we haven’t lived in for 2 years that just doesn’t want to sell *sigh*. Wish us luck!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...