Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

What I Wore Sunday: Week 25

frame to match teal and white

…52 weeks of shaking up the wardrobe…

The Rules:

  1. Wear a different outfit every Sunday.

  2. Incorporate at least one article of clothing or accessory that was either refashioned, sewn myself, or handmade.

  3. Outfits can be worn more than once; just not the same way.

  4. Think outside the box and be creative.

This is what I wore:

P1070381

I made the necklace, and I made the grey cardigan from a tee shirt I got for cheapola off the clearance rack.  The skirt?!  Remember this dress?  I found this tutorial from Make It and Love It, and I knew I had to try it.  The verdict?!  I LOVE it!  So cute and comfy!  :)

So, there you have it.  That’s what I wore.  I’ve got to say, this What I Wore Sunday challenge is a lot if fun.  I’m getting more and more ideas, and I think it’s incredible that I’ve gone six months without wearing the same thing to Church.

What about you?  What did you wear?

frame to match teal and white

Link up to anything you have refashioned or sewn yourself.  It doesn’t have to be dressy, and it doesn’t have to be worn on a Sunday.  It doesn’t even have to be worn by you.  Show it off!

  • No links to shops or giveaways, please.

  • Link back to Crafty Cousins on your blog, too, okay?

  • Bonus points for following Crafty Cousins!  :)

  • Tell your friends about the What I Wore Sunday Link Party.  What’s a party without lots of partiers?

Can’t wait to see what you’ve got!  :)

signature nat

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. How did you make a cardi out of a tee shirt?
    Love the outfit - very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...