Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

What I Wore Sunday: Week 21

frame to match teal and white

…52 weeks of shaking up the wardrobe…

The Rules:

  1. Wear a different outfit every Sunday.

  2. Incorporate at least one article of clothing or accessory that was either refashioned, sewn myself, or handmade.

  3. Outfits can be worn more than once; just not the same way.

  4. Think outside the box and be creative!

This is what I wore on Sunday:

P1050674

…or at least what I was planning on wearing to Church before Monkey got sick.  Poor baby.  He’s had a rough week. 

This skirt was an XXL, and I bought it off the clearance rack for $3.00.  I took it in on the side seams, and now it’s a medium.  I love this skirt.  I love the length, the fabric, and the flow-ey design.

I also made my earrings, but you can’t see them in the picture.  This is what they look like:

handmade earrings (18)

This is the tutorial, if you’re interested in making your own.

I had a lot of fun at last week’s party, didn’t you?  So many fun entries!

Here are the most viewed links:

What I Wore Sunday from Brittany at This Beautiful Life.

sunday june 9 collagesunday june 9 

I love that Brittany took on the What I Wore Sunday challenge!  I love her whole outfit.  Yellow is my favorite color.  It’s all sunshine and happiness.  Love it! 

Amy from Sew Incredibly Crazy crocheted this Irish Scarf.

Irish Scarf 

Oh.My.Goodness!!  Isn’t that gorgeous!  I love it.  I have ZERO patience for crocheting, so I think it’s awesome that Amy did this!  Hmmm…maybe I have crafting ADD?!  I don’t know, but way to go, Amy!!

Gate No.4 took a pair of adult jeans and turned them into a pair of shorts.  She used the legs to make an adorable denim skirt for her little lady.

DSC00882

Goodness, that girl is sweet!  I love the way the skirt turned out.  Sometimes, I think it would be a lot of fun to dress up a little girl…then give her back to her mother!  Except this one.  If her mom would let me, I’d keep her!  Maybe we could do a trade?!  Let me know!

Thanks again to everyone who linked up.  It sure was fun!  Check back next week for another What I Wore Sunday party!

signature nat

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...