…52 weeks of shaking up the wardrobe…
- Wear a different outfit every Sunday.
- Incorporate at least one article of clothing or accessory that was either refashioned, sewn myself, or handmade.
- Outfits can be worn more than once; just not the same way.
- Think outside the box and be creative
This is what I wore Sunday:
I bought this dress off the clearance rack at JC Penney for $6.00. It was a size 14, and I am not a size 14. I took it in on the side seams, removed the sleeves, made them smaller and reattached them. This was my first attempt at ruching. I did it on the waistband and I like how it turned out.
You can’t see them in the picture, but these are my handmade accessories:
Find the tutorial here.
So, what did you wear? We wanna see!
Link up to anything you have refashioned or sewn yourself. It doesn’t have to be dressy, and it doesn’t have to be worn on a Sunday. It doesn’t even have to be worn by you. Show it off!
- No links to shops or giveaways, please.
- Link back to Crafty Cousins on your blog, too, okay?
- Bonus points for following Crafty Cousins! :)
- Tell your friends about the What I Wore Sunday Link Party. What’s a party without lots of partiers?
Can’t wait to see what you’ve got! :)