Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Just FYI…

I have a new best friend.  It’s Sarah from Naptime Delights. 

header

I was snooping around her blog admiring all of her fun printables.  I was needing to make one up for a bookmark we’re going to have our JC girls make for the younger girls in their wards at Girls Camp in a few weeks.  I asked Sarah for advice, and this is what wonderful Sarah did for me:

http://naptimedelights.blogspot.ca/2012/06/free-young-women-printable-bookmarks.html

She made them for me!  I love her!  They’re so, so cute, too.  Go check them out!

She is my hero!  :)

signature nat

Pin It!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...