Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mother’s Day Idea:

K, here’s a quickie post just cuz I saw this for sale on the Plaid Barn which is daily craft deal site. No they aren’t sponsors, I just get their emails. Anyway, look how cute these are!

They are mini scissors! How great would these be inside the Just in Case bag I made here:

Or even a sewing kit like this:

From Pinterest, via Frugalicious Me

Anyway just a really quick drop in for those cute scissors! They’re 1.97 each, with 6 color choices, and you can get up to 5 with a flat 2.95 shipping. I’m going to order me 5!!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...