Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Baby Bump Belt

Happy Thursday, everyone!  Have you joined the party yet?  Good!  We love to party!

My post today will be nice, short, and sweet…just like me!  I kid…

I’m scheduling as many posts as I can before I have surgery, so today’s is a quickie.

Are you pregnant?  Do you have a hard time keeping your under-belly style maternity jeans up?

I came up with this little gem when I was pregnant with Firecracker-who will be five at the end of this month.  What?!

Anyway, I used my big, bulging belly to keep my pants up.

How?

With the “Baby Bump Belt!”

baby bump belp (2)

(This is me preggers with Monkey, in case you were wondering…)

All I did was sew some elastic about an inch behind the side seams of pretty much every pair of maternity jeans I owned.  (yes, those are maternity jeans.)  I used my belly to keep my pants up, and OH.MY.GOODNESS!  It works.  Only, don’t wear it over your shirt like I did in the picture.  I just did that so no one would see my blaring white-stretch marked belly.  The Baby Bump Belt is awesome, and no one can tell what you have going on under your shirt. 

baby bump belp (1)

See?  Totally rocking the Baby Bump Belt under my shirt. 

Try it out and let me know if it works for you.

signature nat

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. These saved me when I was pregnant with C! I couldn't keep my pants up to save me so I grabbed some tuxedo necktie elastics that had an adjustable ring on them and clipped them to my belt loops, lengthening them as I grew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm now you're newest follower!!

    Kathryn
    destinationcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...