Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

What I Wore Sunday: Week 5

frame to match teal and white

…52 weeks of shaking up the wardrobe…

The Rules:

  1. Wear a different outfit every Sunday.

  2. Incorporate at least one article of clothing or accessory that was either refashioned, sewn myself, or handmade.

  3. Outfits can be worn more than once; just not the same way.

  4. Think outside the box and be creative

Actually, I think I’ll call this one “What I Would Have Worn Sunday If I Wasn’t Home With Sick Kids.”  Sound good?  This is an outfit I wore to a Church meeting during the week.

week 5

I’m wearing the ruffle shirt that I refashioned here.

I bought the skirt off of the clearance rack at JC Penney for about $4.00.  It was a size 14.  I am not a size 14.  I am a size 8, so I took it in and refashioned the waistband .  I’d say the skirt counts for What I Wore Sunday, too!  ;)

What did you wear Sunday?

signature nat

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...