Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Friday, February 15, 2013

March Fab Five

Since Valentine’s is over, here’s some inspiration to get you thinking about what’s coming up next….

I pinned this forever ago from Zulily. Really the reason I pinned it was because it’s name is Clovis. Nat understands.

I thought this mantel was sweet from A Little Tipsy.

My SIL does a tradition with her family where a leprechaun causes a ton of mischief. Think Elf on the Shelf for St. Patty’s. This cracks me up from a Differentiated Kindergarten.

Really, I love St. Patrick’s day, and the food and silliness that is the holiday. I have a board here that has more ideas, kid crafts, printables, and food ideas if you want to go check it out. I think it should be easy to decorate for, since Emerald is the Pantone color of the year too….

Onto Easter, since that is coming right on the heels of St. Patrick’s.

Love how Chocolate on My Cranium has this countdown to Easter to remember we’re celebrating Christ, not the Easter bunny.

In my hubby’s family, Easter egg decorating is a REALLY big deal. They are all really artsy, and creative, so their eggs are literally works of art. Then they roll them down a hill to see which ones last the longest. So I have a lot of egg decorating ideas on my Easter Board.

How about a cute Easter manicure from Holiday Snob?

I may try to make this this year. Then again, maybe not. But this egg garland from Craft Endeavor is pretty awesome.

This is awesome. But alas, it links to a private blog, so just admire it mkay?

So there’s more ideas, specifically printables, egg filling ideas, basket decorating, etc. We’ll be sharing some of our own over the next few weeks. Have a great weekend!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Clovis. Yes, I understand why you pinned that. I would have too! So funny!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...