Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

What I Wore Sunday: Week 50

Eeek!  Just two more weeks of the What I Wore Sunday Challenge!

frame to match teal and white

…52 weeks of shaking up the wardrobe…

The Rules:

  1. Wear a different outfit every Sunday.

  2. Incorporate at least one article of clothing or accessory that was either refashioned, sewn myself, or handmade.

  3. Outfits can be worn more than once; just not the same way

This is what I wore Sunday:

week 50

This skirt was a few dollars off the clearance rack.  Fabulous!  …except that it was a sixe XXL.  No worries!  I bought it anyway and took it in at the side seams.  It’s now a medium.  I also made my necklace. 

I got a lot of compliments on this outfit, but it was just okay for me.  I don’t love the way the shirt fits, hence the belt.  The belt is cute and all, but I think I just need to see what I can do to make the shirt fit me better.

I’ll get to work on that right away…

See ya next week!

signature nat

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...