Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Holiday Manicure

Remember this fabulous manicure tutorial?  Easy, fun and pretty.  Well, here’s another spin on that French Tip Manicure:

Christmas Manicure by The Crafty Cousins

I did everything the same as the French Tip Manicure tutorial, but I used red, sparkly nail polish.  For my ring fingers, I did the Santa hat first, and used the q-tips and nail polish remover to “erase” the polish and make the straight line for the sides of the hat.  Then I *carefully* painted the white part as straight as I could.  Don’t look too closely at it.  It’s kinda crooked.  Oh well.  It’s fun and festive, and it’s so much fun to decorate your nails for the Holidays, too!  :)

Before I go, I’ve got to share this Christmas silliness:

P1010437

I sure hope The Hubsters can handle the suspense!!

signature nat

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...