Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Inspiration

We had a lot of craziness last week, and I’m finally sitting around figuring out what to do for Christmas stuff. I’m finished with my shopping, minus 1 gift, and almost done wrapping everything, so I want to focus on enjoying time with my kiddos this December and making memories. Mushy, huh? But I sat down and looked through my gift ideas and Christmas board to give you some inspiration if you’re needing some!

Tatertots and Jello has a round up of some DIY gifts. Head over and get inspired!

Since the last gift I’m trying to locate is for the hubby, here’s a round up from Tip Junkie with men’s gift ideas. Plus an overwhelming list of Homemade Toys Ideas.

This page has a TON of Christmas Tree ideas. Some really fun ones!

I’d love to see some of your ideas of Christmas décor and/or gift ideas. Leave me a comment with a link so I can come check it out. Happy Monday!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...